Explore with us
We think our town is particularly lovely and a cut above the rest. Here are just a handful of our favourite things to do. You’ll find much, much more about our area at The Suffolk Coast.
Our top 5 things to do in our area are…
- Enjoy our stunning Southwold beach – take a stroll or a swim or maybe even a quick sunbathe before a relaxing drink with us at The Nellie!
- Dine at one of our sister pubs – From coast to country, large to small, we have a wonderful group of pubs and hotels in the local area, take your pick for lunch or dinner. Find out more
- Browse around Adnams’ Southwold Store. This is our flagship store. Take away a taste of our locally made beers and spirits. It’s a great spot to find a treat for yourself or for other people. 4 Drayman Square, Victoria St, Southwold IP18 6GB. Find out more
- Southwold Lighthouse –Open in peak season. This is an original experience and one to remember. Stunning views! Find out more
- Enjoy a brewery or distillery tour. Whatever your tipple, wile away a couple of hours in our energy-efficient brewery or distillery in the heart of Southwold and indulge in a great tasting at the end.